Disclaimer

The ideas and views expressed in the blog are mine and do not reflect the ideas and views of WorldTeach.

Saturday, April 21, 2012

More Pictures




Here are some more photos. Nothing happened this week so I'll just explain the pictures.
The third one is a picture of me after a bike ride around the island. It took maybe 30 minutes to bike around so you can imagin how small it is. Just a side note, I'm wearing a guam and normally they are supposed to go to your mid calf. I guess they didn't account for tall people when creating them.
The second picture is me riding on a kurkur. It's my baba's and yes, the large life jacket is necessary as dictated by WorldTeach head office. I think that's my host brother taking down the sail.
The first picture is me snorkeling a WWII Japanese plane which was shot down and is now half covered in coral at the bottom of the lagoon. Totally creepy and amazing at the same time. It was huge, with 4 engines. Now you can only see parts of it because the coral is growning around it. If you look closely you can see part of it in the background. It just looks like a dark splotch but it is the plane.

No comments:

Post a Comment